Share on QZone

Military Permission or Permit

  Military Permission or Permit

Military Permit is kind of Tibet Travel Permit required to visit the remote regions or border areas in Tibet such as Mt. Kailash and eastern Tibet etc. as well as overland tour to Tibet from Sichuan, Yunnan, Xinjiang and Qinghai. Besides Military Permit or Permission, a foreign-affairs permit, i.e. Alien's Travel Permit -PSB is a must. All these Tibet permits should be arranged by we local travel agency based in Tibet only if you book a trip with us for our convenience to make the necessary arrangement.

Areas in Tibet require Military Permits:
Ngari: all the places you will visit such as Mt. Kailash, Lake Manasorovar etc.
Nyingtri: all the places you will visit such as Draksumtso, Pomi etc.
Chamdo: all the places you will visit such as Chamdo, Riwoche etc.
Overland tour from/to Sichuan,YunnanXinjiang or Qinghai
Travel Documents Required to Apply for Military Permit to Visit Remote Regions in Tibet:
Get Military Permit or Permission easily to visit Tibet with Virgin Nepal Trek and Expedition. Simply send us your passport and China visa copies.


Copyright ©2016 Virgin Nepal Trek & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Articles View Hits